CLARENCE TO BOTTOM POINTS, RETURN – 90 minutes
- Arrive by car
- Park at Clarence and proceed to the station building.
- Check in and board your train.
- Depart Clarence and travel to Top Points where the train will stop while the locomotive changes ends by running around the carriages (approx. 10-15 minutes)
- The train will proceed to Bottom Points where the locomotive will again run around the carriages (approx. 10-15 minutes)
- Bottom Points is the bottom of the Great Lithgow Zig Zag – and the half way point on this journey
- The engine may take on water and when ready will then climb back to Clarence via Top Points
- All stations on route have toilets – there are no toilets on the train
- Have more questions before booking, check out our FAQ page